Thursday, June 3, 2010

Max Reds Goldwell Online Colour Chart

I love you Bones! Mint Betun

Hello,

Today is a sad day in my life because my which died, Bones. He died this morning, and was large so I did not suffer when he died ... but still really hurts. Had long been with us. Never, never bitten anyone, it was super quiet and friendly. He liked to climb on my bed and lie down, I always said that human thought because I tried like one. I miss her too, I can not mourn, but I'm grateful to have him in my life.
When you come home from school began to mourn for the take out and up to my bed, I could recognize our voices .... it also had nutty so I always gave him what she would like hahaha. I will miss her forever. It was the best of which the world!

I love you Bones!



Tomorrow I leave for Washington DC to begin my internship with PETA. I'm sad that I'm just the death of Bones, but somehow I think it's better that he died before I left because it would have been too painful to me outside the country when he was dead.

I still excited but I can not remove the sadness that Bones is not here.


Tomorrow will tell more about my trip to Washington, so keep checking the blog ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment