Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Facebook Birthday Automatic Wish

very good news ....!

Hey!

After reading several emails and comments I am very clear that everyone wants to see the first mint frosting .... and it was a very good decision is one of my favorites!
is super delicious because when you think the chocolate mint is Sickening evidence and you're ready for another bite ... or several kekitos more hehe.

The recipe is simple, you just need to find peppermint extract, many super markets and the handling is very cheap. I have not tried using the mint leaves, so do not recommend using anything other than mint extract. Bitumen

Mint:

1 / 4 cup vegetable shortening
2 1/2-3 cups powdered sugar
1 1 / 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
1 / 4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 / 4 cup soy milk
green food coloring (optional)

Bate butter until smooth. Add 1 cup sugar and mix, add another cup more. If too dry mixture slowly add soy milk and continue mixing, add the extracts and the remaining sugar. Try to adjust the flavors. If you need more sugar, add it to your mixture is the consistency of bitumen. Add green food coloring to your liking.

Put the mixture in refrigerator to avoid melting your kekitos before covering with bitumen.

finished! You can use this frosting to cover kekitos chocolate (my favorite), vanilla, or even to cover cookies.


I hope you enjoy!

Now if for the news .....


I'm going back to PETA!
I just been told that this summer I'll be working again as an intern at PETA, but this time in Washington DC. I'm so excited! The first time was a great experience and I'm sure this time also will be amazing .... and I want to go!
will follow up recipes and of course telling my experience working with PETA as I did last time .... one of the best things about working with PETA this summer I'll be very close to Sticky Fingers, talk about this restaurant a few months ago when I was as an intern, and wow! Delicious. Hahaha .... now I want to learn how to be a better activist, I can not stop saying how excited I am.

I'm in a few days so if anyone has a question on how to participate in PETA's internship program can send an email or leave a comment and we will gladly clarify.

Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment