Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Troubleshooting Bosch Dishwasher

First day at work ... and MODERN FAMILY!! Getting ready

Hola! Sorry I have not had time to upload things to blog, only the first few days here have been busy haha. But whew, I am having a super, super dad and I'm learning a lot! The house here in Washington is really cool and people I live with are super cool.

Some of you asked to record videos like the last time I went to PETA so here it is ....






This is a picture with Ty Burrell "Phil" Modern Family Series. I'm not sure if the series and was released in Mexico but it will come out soon because this is super funny and a success here in America. Can check more about the series in http://abc.go.com/shows/modern-family


Another thing, peta2 has a new page, check it out and help the elephants! Http://features.peta2.com/neverforget/default.asp

0 comments:

Post a Comment