Sunday, July 11, 2010

O.g Mudbone Did He Die

Fourth of July in DC

Hello!
I have many things to tell you, all good news, but for now I will tell you the Fourth of July.

I know that July 4 was a few days, but until now I have the opportunity to upload photos. Estubo
wonderful to be, there is no better place to spend July 4 in the capital, Washington DC.
went to the White House to see the fireworks ..... estubo beautiful! There were too many people, all with the flag of the United States. Estubo

very, very funny.

Here are some pictures ....




Pictured are Davi, I, Holly Britt. I love these people because they have no idea! I know it will be my friends for the rest of my life, I love a whole lot. And the best part is that all vegans are hehe. I love you guys!

Here are some more pictures from when we went to eat at Sticky Fingers vegan bakery.




Manana upload more photos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment