Thursday, July 1, 2010

Drs Leaf And Lawn Vacuum

Dancing Peanut-Lime Chicken Noodles and more of the DC internship

Hello!


Sorry I took so long to upload new post, but I've had a lot of work .... but of course it's a job I love. But before I tell you all about it, I have to share a recipe with you.

The noodle dish is a stir-fry. This recipe is to become common in my family now, it's too easy to prepare and super fast.
The father of this recipe is that you can change it so you use what you have in your home.

Ingredients:
1 / 4 kilo of cooked pasta, or just estimated necessary for 2 people. You can use any type of thin pasta.
1 onion, chopped
1 red bell pepper, chopped 1 cup mushrooms
,
chopped 5 tablespoons soy sauce 2 tablespoons
peanut

juice of 1 lemon 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro 2 tablespoons walnut
the India, chopped (optional)
1 / 2 avocado, chopped (optional)



oil in a hot pan oil, add the onion, Champine, and bell pepper. Cook until soft. Add soy sauce and peanut butter, mixing until peanut butter melts. Add the pasta. If you need more soy sauce or peanut butter but add it, this recipe should be to your taste. Sometimes I add sesame oil or hot sauce, everyone can decide how to prepare. Add lemon juice, and cilantro.

Serve on plates. Before eating nuts add little bit of India and cubes of avocado. And presto!

The truth is that it takes no time because you can use instant pasta which takes 2 minutes to cook and have a delicious dish. You subsituir any vegetable you like. I add edamame when I have it.

Now if, to tell you about my internship. I've been having fun and learning too much at once. And to prove that I bring some pictures haha. I LOVE MY JOB!


I also went to eat at vegan places these super delicious. It's super dad to go to a restaurant and everything is vegan, and there are too many in DC. But one day that Mexico will, I am sure of it.

Here we are in the twilight premiere hahaha.


Working in front of art museum

In the Canadian Embassy. The protest was against the killing of seals for their fur. Super fun protest.
platilllos are
The eggplant curry and some as qe dumplings. Delicious!

I have many more pictures, and then upload ... now I have to go to eat vegan food hahaha. bye bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment