Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Cetaphil Or Neutrogena?

PETA HQ. BALTIMORE. NUGGET peta2. NORFOLK, VA!

Hola!

That wave!? I have a thousand things to tell. Well now I'm in Norfolk, Virginia. In the official offices of PETA. I will return to Washington DC, but for now I'm working on some projects with peta2 super interesting. Eh

received emails from people who say they saw me in the newsletter of peta2 .... hahaha, yeah, that's me. I did not know I was going to put on! But it was fun. I am also on the blog, can comment and of course, perform the mission.

can see more on the mission HERE.




super father
Another thing I could do was meet the vice president of PETA, Bruce. I had the opportunity to go to Baltimore to work with him and wow, it was a super experience, I loved it! I learned a lot from him and his way of doing activism. Here is a picture in an event against KFC and work with Bruce.


Emma and I when we went to Baltimore. Emma is my roommate right now and is a love! Mexican joke that is ... by little does not seem to Mexico? haha okay no.


.................
And finally a photo with the nugget of peta2!! These are the things you see when you work for PETA. Work here is never boring hahaha,

0 comments:

Post a Comment