Sunday, March 13, 2011

How Much For Brooklyn Fade

Sports: ping pong, tennis and badminton


Hello, How are you?
This entry may be brief or not, I explain my sport and the university in general not to seem so self-centered (MIS activities ...).
In college there is a sports center called SUAPS, do not ask me what the acronym means because I do not know. Although now that I think could find out a little. I tried
Badminton classes but although there is plenty of room to play, as it is a sport unisex, there are many people and almost no place. Also falls into a very bad day at a worse time: Friday 19:00 to 20:30. Then I can do almost anything because I am very tired. They said that with Badminton Ice Hockey are two sports that consume more calories. not really interest me too, I never did sports simply because they burn calories, but because I want to or because I have fun. It was only a passing reference, in order ...
Of course I found tennis classes, which are very good. They are very early on Saturday and over. Anyway, the tennis I make the effort and get up early. Two sessions an hour and a half and sometimes we can be playing a little more, until now I'm playing an average of 3 and 3 ½ hours. More bike to come and go, to be about 8 kilometers , I'm doing a lot of sports.
There are "classes" of ping pong. I say "class" because it is simply going to play and nothing else. The teacher is there never tells us anything. But hey, there are two intense hours of sport. Also the place where play is next to where I play tennis, because I also go and back by bicycle.
And finally I will add the topic of cycling, although it sounds repetitive. I bike everywhere. Dijon is a very small town. To go to college and I usually come by bicycle, which will be about 20 minutes. The bus costs 1 euro here, which may seem expensive, but it is not. In other cities the price is much higher.
A Badmignton went only once and was not more. Too tired to play sports all day, and you have to study and work ... and of course leave a little on Friday night. And ping pong and tennis was pretty regular until the end of the year, where unfortunately the exams, presentations and other responsibilities left me already pretty tired. In addition to the snow and others make the journey in bike was very difficult. Not impossible, but it left me exhausted itself, and in the cold, I never felt like making another sport to take a coffee.
Anyway, that's all for this post, I thank you as always to read the blog (but do not write very often) and we're seeing,
Greetings! Guille
ps: if you wonder why the photo. So far I've always put pictures of France. Well ... it is France ... Cécile de France: P. ... French actress and I saw three films ... very nice addition:), voilà pourquoi ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment