Thursday, September 30, 2010

Ronaldo Indoor Cleats

Now if new recipes. Vegan Mac and Cheese

Hello!

Sorry, I know have already been many days that I got no recipes, but I've been busy, but do not worry I'm very focused on animal rights and vegan food, haha \u200b\u200bmy two passions.


thing I loved as a child was eating mac and cheese from the box. I know, not as healthy but it was one of those dishes that were eaten once a month or when my mom was walking hahaha cool. Of course when I did stop eating vegan, and since then I was looking for a recipe for mac and cheese but vegan. On the Internet you can find lots, but almost all use nutritional yeast, and I could not find this ingredient here in Monterrey. But finally I bring a recipe that does not use that ingrediente.Esta recipe is very simple as it may seem that brings many ingredients. I would not say he knows exactly cheese but tastes delicious.





Ingredients:


1 package of macaroni pasta (250 grams)
1 carrot, chopped very small
1 potato, chopped very small
1 / 2 onion,
chopped 1 cup water
1 / 4 cup nuts of India
1 / 3 cup margarine
1 / 4 teaspoon garlic 1 teaspoon
Dijon mustard 1 teaspoon salt
juice of 1 lemon
1 / 2 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon turmeric (optional)
1 / 2 block silken tofu (optional)

Cook pasta as usual.
In another skillet add the vegetables (carrot, potato and onion) with little bit oil, after several minutes browning add the cup of water. Cook until potato is tender, about 10 minutes.
In blender add the nuts from india, margarine, tofu (optional), turmeric (optional), garlic, dijon mustard, salt, lemon pepper. Liquefies, it will not be very liquid but try. When the vegetables are ten ready add it to the blender along with water remaining on the pan and blend until no vegetables will be visible, this will give lots of flavor.

When pasta is ready Take off his water and combined with the sauce of cheese. "
can eat well or do even more rich baking the dough.

Turn oven to 160C.

Put the pasta with the sauce of cheese on a plate that can enter the oven. Top with bread crumbs as shown in the image and add oil little bit above. Bake for 20 minutes or until top is golden.


After that you can combine the recipe you want. I like to add mushrooms before baking. You can add soy meat to make it as a hamburger helper, or soy sausage, you can add whatever you want.


is a very filling meal that tastes delicious.
Soon I'll upload the photos as we celebrate "Hug a vegetarian day" to stay tuned.

Thanks!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment