Saturday, November 20, 2010

00 Mustang 3.8 V6 Spark Plug Wiring Diagram



I know it does not climb much recipe but now that I can finish this semester to spend more time in the kitchen, so here is another recipe. This is for Peanut butter blondies.
The blondies are like brownies but vanilla, personally I like more because the chocolate is not my favorite so a blondie is the perfect dessert for me. The best part is that this recipe is peanut butter, which is one of my favorite ingredients.

I hope you enjoy this super easy. Peanut butter blondies

:

3 / 4 cups peanut butter
1 / 3 cup oil 1 cup sugar

1 / 4 cup soy milk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract 1 cup flour

1 / 4 teaspoon salt
1 / 2 teaspoon baking powder
1 / 4 cup peanuts (optional)
1 / 3 cup chocolate chips (optional)

Preheat oven to 162C.

In a bowl mix the peanut butter, oil and sugar. Add vanilla, soy milk, flour, salt and baking powder. Add the peanuts and chocolate chips if you want. Seem that the mixture is very thick so if necessary add 2 tablespoons soy milk, you want the mixture is similar to that of a brownie.

Bake for 25 minutes. Seem that even this mild, but as it cools it will become harder and do not worry.

I like to play with this recipe and sometimes I put coconut or whatever you have in the house, so you can alter to your tastes.

Thanks! Soon begin recipes for Christmas .... Hello

0 comments:

Post a Comment