Monday, August 16, 2010

Christmas Card From Ex

Home, not-as-sweet-as-DC, home.

Hola!

I'm new here! Sorry I have not uploaded many posts but I've been so busy. What if I can say is I miss being in Washington DC and in PETA a lot, because they have no idea! But at the same time I am happy to be doing very active again here in Mexico.

missing many photos to show of my internship, and I will ... but this post will tell them what I've done since I'm here again.

tablings in FACPYA were doing all last week. The students are incredibly friendly and was a joy to be around talking for the rights of animals.
On Friday I gave a lecture on the spot, super dad was talking to the guys after the conference and see how they will help stop animal abuse. Woooo!

Here are some pictures.







If you want to do something like that in your school, college, or group whatever ... even events, send an email to annie229107@hotmail.com. We deliver leaflets, stickers, dvds, and more for free.

Thanks! Tomorrow I'll upload

hehe recipe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment